During the drive to the first beach the guests enjoy the flavors of the Adriatic Sea and Istrian pastures: homemade salted sardines, homemade cow’s cheese and olives.
While on the first beach, the female part of the group can borrow from the crew and pull the mermaid fin, and the male part of the group can borrow from the crew the trident of the sea god, Triton and use our underwater camera for a photo session under the sea, those who are uncomfortable taking photos under the sea can take photos on the nearby rock in front of the entrance of a small cave. In agreement with the boat crew, the photos are frowarded to the guest’s WhatsApp or e-mail.
After a two-hour break, the boat sails to village Porozina. There you can drink coffee, eat ice cream, a hot sandwich or a pizza. This break lasts one hour. After the coffee the boat goes to another secret bay where there are, at the depth of 5m, remains of a boat that was destroyed in a storm. The guests swim in a secret bay for one hour with an underwater photo session.
At 15:00 the boat sets off from the island of Cres back in the direction of Lovran and along the way you get seasonal fruit for consumption.
The boat arrives at Lovran around 5 pm.
Price: children up to 10 years have a 50% discount
The price includes:
– welcome drink (travarica),
– drinks (sparkling mineral water, natural mineral water, coca cola, fanta, apple and orange juice),
– Snack (salted sardines, 2 types of homemade cow’s cheese, olives and bread),
– seasonal fruit,
– Photo session under the sea
– transport, boat, skipper, passenger insurance while driving.
Take with you:
– bathing and diving equipment (fins, mask),
– Sunscreen, sunglasses, hat and towel.